The Borough of Mercersburg wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving!
The office will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 25th & 26th and will reopen Monday, November 29th.
There will be free parking in the borough from November 22, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
BOROUGH OF MERCERSBURG: LEAF PICK-UP INFORMATION
The Borough of Mercersburg will be picking up leaves on the following days:
Leaf pick-up will begin daily at 7:00 am. Leaf pick up days may be added depending upon the weather.
Borough Residents are asked to place leaves on the street by the curb clear of parked cars. Leaves should be either in untied leaf bags or in piles that are covered. Residents are asked to not include sticks or branches.
Derek J Stoy
113 S Main Street
Mercersburg, PA 17236
Click HERE for the official flyer
MERCERSBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
113 SOUTH MAIN STREET
MERCERSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA 17236
TELEPHONE (717) 328-0150 FAX: (717) 328-3647
Part-time police officer position
- Act 120 training is required (Police Academy)
- Graduation from a standard high school or acceptable GED equivalency with transcripts
- 21 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License
- Be of good moral character
- Physically capable of basic police requirements
- If served in the military, provide copy of DD214
- Must undergo criminal records check (not be convicted of any misdemeanor or felony)
- Must successfully pass and complete a background investigation (to include but not limited to medical/drug screening, psychological etc.)
- Shall be a citizen of the United States
Part-Time Officers are paid $16.80 per hour without benefits
The Borough of Mercersburg Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are available on-line at (www.mercersburg.org) or can be picked up at Borough Hall. Completed applications and supporting resumes can be submitted to the Mercersburg Police Department. Click HERE for the application to apply.